It's much more than just a big engine in a classic body.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Mike Stielow is known for taking classic Chevy Camaro coupes and bending them into machines that not only kick ass in a straight line, but that can actually outhandle modern sports cars around a road course, too. His pro touring creations are nothing short of legendary, and as a suspension engineer for General Motors, if anyone knows how to wring more performance out of a Bowtie, it's Stielow.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies