Mike Stielow is known for taking classic Chevy Camaro coupes and bending them into machines that not only kick ass in a straight line, but that can actually outhandle modern sports cars around a road course, too. His pro touring creations are nothing short of legendary, and as a suspension engineer for General Motors, if anyone knows how to wring more performance out of a Bowtie, it's Stielow.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX