There have been a lot of great Chevrolet models over the years. The 1957 Chevy Bel Air, the 1963 Corvette Sting Ray, the 1970 Chevelle SS... lots of fantastic sheet metal on the Bowtie's all-time all-star team.
The 1969 Camaro is one of the most iconic pony cars, and there are plenty of '69s on the road, many of which have been tweaked to provide more power than the impressive stock 427 big-block V8. However, none have been outfitted with the most powerful production GM engine in its 100-year history; the 638-hp LS9. That was true until the Jackass was completed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX