The 2010 Ford Mustang is a good looking car, but the 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 from Gone in 60 Seconds is a beautiful car. If you own a 2010 Mustang, first of all, sorry about the 2011, but secondly, there's a way to try and capture some of that Eleanor styling for your modern Ford pony car.
1967 Shelby Gt500
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
1967 Shelby Gt500 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!