There are classic muscle cars like the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro, and then there are rare classic muscle cars – vehicles like this 1967 Plymouth Barracuda. Walk down Metro Detroit's Woodward Avenue on the third Saturday of August, and even in that sea of Americana that is the Woodward Dream Cruise, you'd be hard pressed to find many Cudas. What ones you did come across would likely be the larger third-generation cars.
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX