Lancia gets a bad rap. Sure, the more modern examples have had a history of rusting and rampant reliability woes, but before that, they were certifiable rally weapons. And even before that, Lancia was just a maker of truly gorgeous cars. Cars like this aluminum-bodied 1967 Flaminia Super Sport, which benefits from the good styling sense of Zagato. It's the latest subject for the team at Petrolicious.
1967 Lancia Flaminia Super Sport By Zagato
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX