Jay Leno gets low in his latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage by showing off two custom lowriders based on a pair of '60s Chevrolet Impala classics and talks to some experts in the field. The whole culture surrounding these cars is a product of Southern California; so it makes sense for Golden State Jay to finally put a spotlight on them.
1966 Chevy Impala
It's early July and that means that it's time to celebrate our nation's independence. Of course, we all observe the holiday in our own way. For some it's just nice to sit outside with a cool beverage and enjoy the outdoors. Of course, if you're like the guys from Bullet Motorsports, the best way to honor the country is to get into a big American muscle car, shoot off some fireworks and do a big smoky burnout to the straining voice of Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen. Sounds perfect to us.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX