Mustang wagons have long been part of ponycar folklore. Some customs exist, but a factory-built first-generation Mustang shooting brake still appears to be mythology. Our friends at Hemmings have turned up some very nicely done cars that individuals have put together, a particularly fetching blue one has a very well thought out roofline and rear hatch. This whole bit of nonsense may have its genesis in a one-off wagon that Intermeccanica built for Barney Clarke and Robert Cumberford back in the
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!