There are few things we love more than seeing well-sorted classic cars being put to task. It seems we're in good company on that front. Dick Eytchison shares our belief that, "you just don't appreciate them unless you get out there and drive them."
1965 Chevrolet Chevelle
- Zach Bowman
- Apr 12, 2012
No matter how hard you try, you can't out run the Internet. Just ask Bobby Patton. The man thought he could pull a quick one by representing a 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle as an incredibly rare, incredibly valuable Z16.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models