The 1964 Ford Fairlane you see above is anything but stock. It originally debuted at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and it's one of the vehicles that helped cement Ring Brothers as a force in the custom car world. Underhood is a fuel-injected, 427-cubic-inch V8 engine from Roush that puts out a stout 560 horsepower and 540 pound-feet of torque, so this beast is just as much go and it is show.
1964 Ford Fairlane
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
1964 Ford Fairlane Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!