It worked for the Chevrolet Camaro, so why not the Corvette? General Motors' head of global design, Ed Welburn, has reportedly told Inside Line that the C7 'Vette is going to lift the most notorious design cue from the entire line: the split rear window from the 1963 coupe. It will not, however, be the car from Transformers 2, and it will not be mid-engined.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!