Jay Leno's Garage has been on a British vehicle streak for the last several weeks. A true American classic finally puts that to an end with the latest feature focusing in on a 1963 Chevy Corvette Coupe with a fuel-injected V8. Leno says that he bought the car sight unseen and shortly afterward shipped it out to be restored. Don't expect to find any resto-mod cues here, though, like modern wheels or a throaty exhaust. This 'Vette is just like it came out of the factory in December 1962.
1963 Chevy Corvette Coupe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX