Jay Leno's Garage has been on a British vehicle streak for the last several weeks. A true American classic finally puts that to an end with the latest feature focusing in on a 1963 Chevy Corvette Coupe with a fuel-injected V8. Leno says that he bought the car sight unseen and shortly afterward shipped it out to be restored. Don't expect to find any resto-mod cues here, though, like modern wheels or a throaty exhaust. This 'Vette is just like it came out of the factory in December 1962.
1963 Chevy Corvette Coupe
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
1963 Chevy Corvette Coupe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!