There're still a couple more weeks until we get our first official look at the next generation of the Chevrolet Corvette with the all-new C7, but Ed Welburn, Vice President of General Motors Global Design, recently hung out with Jay Leno to show off a quartet of classic 'Vettes of historic importance. Corvette fans will definitely want to check out the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage.
1963 Chevrolet Corvette
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX