It has been a few weeks since we've seen a motorcycle featured in Jay Leno's Garage, but he has returned with a real classic – a 1962 Norton 650SS. While Norton may not be as well known today as fellow Brit Triumph, it built some of the top English sport bikes of its day and this was one of the fastest motorcycles you could buy.
1962 Norton 650ss
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX