General Motors CEO Dan Akerson has said his final goodbye to his own personal 1958 Chevrolet Corvette. The car just sold here at the 2013 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, with a final gavel price of $270,000 – since 100 percent of the sale price is slated to benefit Habitat for Humanity Detroit, there are no extra charges from the auction house on top of the sale price.
1958 Chevrolet Corvette
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX