Anyone who follows the collector car market will tell you that prices are up, and demand is high. Indeed, Scottsdale's 2014 auction week, highlighted by the festivities at Barrett-Jackson, was a raging success, with numbers that were improved from the previous year in most significant categories. A look at the final tallies, though, shows that most of the big-dollar action happened in the foreign and exotic categories, with classic American iron from the 1950s falling behind.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX