A group of students bought an unfinished project truck for their automotive technology class to work on, and the '56 Ford F100 is now ready.
1956 Ford F 100
Bodie Stroud showers some resto-mod love on the 1956 Ford F-100 pickup, turning it into the BSI X-100. Except for the vintage body, almost everything else is custom-built or custom-fitted, from the steel chassis and independent front suspension to the tubbed bed and Ford F-150 King Ranch gauges. It's not cheap, though...
11Barrett-Jackson 2014: Gene Simmons' 1956 Ford F-100 Snakebit custom truck sells for $450k [w/video]
We first saw Gene Simmons' 1956 Ford F100 custom truck, nicknamed Snakebit, at last year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The truck was built with factory support from Ford, and it just went up for auction here at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, accompanied, as you'd expect, with a ton of fanfare.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX