In Porsche parlance, 'outlaw' basically means 'hot rod,' and that definition can vary from person to person. For Jack Griffin and his 1955 Porsche 356 Continental, it means taking a great car to start with and reworking it to become a classic coupe that fits its driver perfectly. The latest video from Petrolicious highlights Griffin's 356 and all of the personalization he has in the beautiful ride.
1955 Porsche 356
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!