In Porsche parlance, 'outlaw' basically means 'hot rod,' and that definition can vary from person to person. For Jack Griffin and his 1955 Porsche 356 Continental, it means taking a great car to start with and reworking it to become a classic coupe that fits its driver perfectly. The latest video from Petrolicious highlights Griffin's 356 and all of the personalization he has in the beautiful ride.
1955 Porsche 356 Continental
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX