They met in high school. Bev was a cheerleader, Joe played sports. The pair got married, and the first car they shared, driving off into their mutual futures together on their wedding day, was a 1948 Plymouth convertible. As is often the case with first cars – and especially cars as classically stylish and memorable as the Plymouth – they were left with nothing but fond memories after being forced to sell the car after Joe was drafted into the military.
1948 Plymouth Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX