The 1940 Ford Coupe body shell from Ford Restoration Parts presents a clean canvas for those people who've always wanted the perfect hot rod. The durable body is a far better starting place than similar kits made from fiberglass, and is much easier to source than an original 70-year-old car.
1940 Ford Coupe
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 26, 2012
Old cars always play a huge role at the SEMA Show each year, and fans of the iconic 1940 Ford Coupe should pay extra attention. The car that needs only be referred to as the '40 Ford will be offered in a complete steel body shell from Ford Restoration Parts using the latest welding and rustproofing technologies.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models