Old cars always play a huge role at the SEMA Show each year, and fans of the iconic 1940 Ford Coupe should pay extra attention. The car that needs only be referred to as the '40 Ford will be offered in a complete steel body shell from Ford Restoration Parts using the latest welding and rustproofing technologies.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
1940 Ford Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!