One positive side effect of the auto industry experiencing such a low sales volume is the incredible deals you can find on a new car. Manufacturers have already pulled out the old tried and true incentives of employee pricing and 0% financing, but we've never seen a deal like this before. Galpin Ford, which bills itself as the #1 volume Ford dealer in the world, is offering the 2008 Ford Mustang GT for the bargain bin price of $18,995. The dealership says it has come across 40 models of America'
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX