Let's get one thing straight: We'll never complain about a new BMW 1 Series performance model, and on paper, this new-for-2013 135is sure seems like a total hoot. But you have to understand, we're still mourning the loss of the 1 Series M Coupe, a one-year model that we absolutely fell in love with when it debuted last year. To quote BMW, the 135is is the "top performance model 1 Series for 2013," and awesome as it may be, it just makes the 1M's death seem all the more permanent. Le sigh.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX