McLaren has given the 12C GT3 the once over for the 2013 competition season. Those who already own one of the race-spec cars can order the tweaks as a stand-alone package, effectively updating their vehicles to 2013 spec. McLaren says the updates are designed to improve drivability, reliability and efficiency while simultaneously simplifying the machine's mechanicals. A new aerodynamic package, refreshed ECU, electrical system and revised suspension dampers are all part of the kit. Buyers can lo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX