McLaren has given the 12C GT3 the once over for the 2013 competition season. Those who already own one of the race-spec cars can order the tweaks as a stand-alone package, effectively updating their vehicles to 2013 spec. McLaren says the updates are designed to improve drivability, reliability and efficiency while simultaneously simplifying the machine's mechanicals. A new aerodynamic package, refreshed ECU, electrical system and revised suspension dampers are all part of the kit. Buyers can lo
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!