Ah, the RX-7. The first generation, it could be argued, are the best. They were inexpensive, sharp looking, sharper driving and durable. They burst on the scene looking a little like a cross between the Porsche 930 slantnose and the 924 greenhouse and rear end. Flickr member TacitBlue discovered the ersatz-Porsche goodness and affordable thrills of this 1983 RX-7 GSL and realized that it ticked every box on his "perfect car" list. Once he nabbed it, he did the right thing and went right to takin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX