e-max electric scooter – Click above for high-res image gallery
Meet the E-Max 110s, a scooter which is now on sale in Western European markets. The EV scooter, which can be recharged at any home power outlet, has the same power and performance as a regular 50cc scooter. Using 13' wheels and silicone batteries, it's got a range of about 90 km (60 miles) and a maximum speed of 45 km/h (30mph), which means it can be driven without a license.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies