Click above for image gallery and follow the jump for the video
If you have $1.4 million and a burning desire to command 1,000hp, we have good news for you. The folks in charge of Bugatti have decided to again increase production of the Veyron by 25-percent to shorten the waiting list for the supercar to end all supercars to under one year. That may sound like a big jump in production, but when you're only creating 60 vehicles per year, the bump is only 15 units. Bugatti earlier declared that there would only be 300 Veyrons produced, and we don't know if tha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX