Team O'Neil has something special lined up for next month. The home of perfecting the art of rally driving on the East Coast will offer a special women's two-day school August 18-19. The class will feature all of the standard classroom instruction and behind-the-wheel training with the school's regular instructors, as well as input from a couple of special guests who know more than a little bit about competing as a woman. Verena Mei, a former Formula D and Redline Time Attack driver and Christy
100 Acre Wood
Rally racing is amazing to watch, and it's no doubt a blast from behind the wheel. But while we'd love some time behind the wheel of a genuine rally car, we're guessing that the sport is a lot harder than it looks. Then again, dirt racing looks really easy when Ken Block is behind the wheel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX