With US monthly sale figures headed back towards the double-digit range, Mitsubishi is once again trying to goose sales of its i electric vehicle (also known as the i-MiEV) with some heavy-duty rebates. The Japanese automaker enacted a $10,000 rebate towards the end of last month and is apparently doing so again, this time offering the rebate until the end of July. That means folks can get an i – dealer willing – for a smidgen under $20,000 before the $7,500 federal tax rebate kicks
Precision engineering. Artful design. Exclusive prestige. The kind of machine you can enjoy using every day. Are we talking about the finest automobiles or timepieces? We're referring to both, because these and so many other superlatives and qualities can be attributed to both, and both are among the favorite purchases of those with the means.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX