Volkswagen Polo Bluemotion – Click above for high-res image gallery
For those who hate diesel but still want to have low CO2 emitting cars, Renault is offering a solution: A new variant of the Twingo has been introduced that emits 120 g/km and burns 5.1 l of unleaded for each 100 km (46mpg U. S.). This qualifies for France's 700€ bonus for low-polluting cars. The engine, named LEV, is derived from the standard 1.2-liter 75hp gas version which has the engine tuned specifically, as well as a gerbox with higher speed ratios.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX