Earlier today, we posted a picture of what was referred to as the 1 Series Gran Turismo, but as it turns out, this car is actually the BMW Concept Active Tourer that is being unveiled later this month at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. As a growing number of automakers continue to expand into this premium small car market, the production version of this concept car could be in a unique position with its ultra-fuel-efficient plug-in hybrid powertrain.
1 Series Gran Turismo
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX