Earlier today, we posted a picture of what was referred to as the 1 Series Gran Turismo, but as it turns out, this car is actually the BMW Concept Active Tourer that is being unveiled later this month at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. As a growing number of automakers continue to expand into this premium small car market, the production version of this concept car could be in a unique position with its ultra-fuel-efficient plug-in hybrid powertrain.
1 Series Gran Turismo
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 26, 2011
BMW is serious about its genre-bending multi-purpose vehicles. Proof of such can be seen in vehicles such as the X6 and 5 Series Gran Turismo, both of which were designed to offer something that fits in between a standard wagon and another carbon-copy crossover.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models