1 Lakh Car
After overcoming rises in commodity prices, protests and subsequent change of production venue, the Tata Nano has defied critics and skeptics to launch commercially today at the The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower in Mumbai, India. Amidst an awe-inspiring amount of security (the Taj was the scene of a horrific terrorist attack last November), the humble "1 Lakh" (= to $1985) car had its big coming out party with over 1,000 guests and 100 media teams on hand to witness the event.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies