And just like that, it's gone. According to a tweet by the Editor-in-Chief of 0-60, Mike Spinelli, the startup buff-book has been canned by Harris Publications after a scant three years on newsstands. We've yet to get official confirmation from Harris, nor do we know exactly why the magazine was shuttered, but we do know that the motoring world was a better place because of 0-60.
0 60 Magazine
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX