In a world of urban SUVs, the Suzuki Vitara offers real off-road capability.It's equipped with a two-speed transfer case, body-on-frame construction, and a suspension designed for the dirty stuff.Most of the other utilities in this class (Santa Fe, Escape, Tribute, RAV4) do not offer the equipment…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies