Concerned about the price of fuel these days? Don't have a lot of money to spend on a new car? Consider the Suzuki Swift.With a base price of $9299, the Swift helps stretch a dollar both in terms of monthly payments, and in how much you shell out for fuel.It offers an alternative to a used…
- Reviewed by Bob PlunkettREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies