The new Suzuki XL-7 is more than just the largest sport-utility vehicle the company has ever made.Based on the smaller Grand Vitara, the XL-7 gets a longer wheelbase and a more powerful V6 engine.Plus, seats up to seven passengers, with a tiny third-row bench as standard equipment (a first in this…
- Reviewed by Mike QuincyREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies