Subaru calls back in nearly 200,000 Imprezas, WRXs, STIs and Foresters in salt-belt states to remedy an issue it's tried to fix before with anti-corrosion wax applied to the brake lines.
Subaru WRX STI Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.