A Utility Knife For The Sensible Shoes Crowd
Subaru Impreza Reviews
Although all the major media outlets have posted their reviews of the new WRX, nothing compares to actually getting some seat-time in Subaru's latest iteration of the Impreza. If you're willing to look beyond the stagnant styling, the new 'Rex still has the potential of being every bit as good as its predecessors (although the plastic intake manifold concerns us), and there's no better place to wring it out than on a closed course under the guidance of professional drivers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX