Subaru calls back in nearly 200,000 Imprezas, WRXs, STIs and Foresters in salt-belt states to remedy an issue it's tried to fix before with anti-corrosion wax applied to the brake lines.
Subaru Impreza WRX STi Recalls
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.