The Subaru Impreza has been a bestseller for years, and it set sales records in 2010 while others struggled.That's because of how much it offers for the money, including standard all-wheel drive.It packs in a lot, for its size and price.The 2011 Impreza is in its fourth year of this generation.All…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies