Toyota's 'youth' division seems to be suffering the same recall woes as its parent company, which now includes 30,000 Scion tC coupes. It seems that when the key is in the 'ON' position or was removed within a minute and half, and the door is slammed shut, the side airbags may deploy.
Scion tC Recalls
When it rains, it pours... Tuesday was not a good day for Toyota. On top of the recall investigation we reported earlier, The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safey Administration announced that it is investigating problems with the glass moonroof in the Toyota Scion tC model. The NHTSA has received nine reports of the moonroof shattering, with one person slightly injured by falling glass.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.