Scion is recalling the 2013-2016 FR-S because drivers with an automatic gearbox might be able to remove the key even when the sports coupe isn't in Park.
Scion FR-S Recalls
The Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ triplets are being recalled due to an issue not with the car, but with the owner's manual: pages detailing the operation of the smart airbags contain a misprint. Although it's classified as a recall, owners don't need to take their cars to their dealers; Scion and Subaru will be sending the nearly 2,800 owners corrected pages that can be inserted in the manual. If you'd rather have your dealer do the Elmer's Glue work, they will have corrected pages that the
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.