When the Saturn Vue was first introduced for 2002, it looked ahead to a time when sport-utilities would be known for people-friendly street transportation, not boulder-bashing off-road adventure.Five years later the world has finally caught up, and car-like compact sport-utilities like the Saturn…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies