When the Saturn L-Series sedans were introduced, they were styled to look like the smaller S-Series Saturns, only bigger.It's not uncommon for automakers to give their products a family resemblance, but the styling of the S-Series was tired, soon to be replaced by the Ion.Combined with a more…
- Reviewed by John MatrasREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies