Subaru recalls 81,100 units of the 2004 and 2005 Impreza and Saab 9-2x, which was a badge-engineered Impreza wagon, to replace faulty Takata airbag inflators.
Saab 9-2X Recalls
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.