If, like the rest of us, you were wondering exactly what would become of the bright yellow Ferrari Enzo that took a dive into the bay at the 2011 Targa Newfoundland, wonder no more. According to the owner's Facebook page, the carbon-fiber beast will ride again courtesy of the good people at Edo Competition. ZR Auto has packed the Prancing Horse into an air freight crate for a quick hop across the the pond in a 747. Judging from the photos, the vehicle only suffered slight aesthetic damage on the
ZR Auto Ferrari Enzo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX