Boutique sports car companies pop up every now and again, hoping to challenge the big (well... bigger, at least) boys before slinking away shortly thereafter as a failure unable to make a dent in the crowded market. However, that common story might not apply to new British automaker Zenos, especially if Autocar is to be believed in a new video.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies