You might figure that horse riding enthusiasts would be diametrically opposed to SUV drivers, but you'd be wrong. At least in the case of Zara Phillips. The British equestrian competitor has been a Land Rover brand ambassador for several years now, and was lucky enough to snub Victoria Bekham take delivery of the very first Range Rover Evoque this weekend.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX