Chinese parent company Zap Jonway has ousted top executives at California-based Zap, a maker of specialized electric vehicles. On the last day of 2012, Zap's board of directors removed Priscilla Lu as chairman and all other duties Lu had been responsible for at any of Zap's subsidiaries or joint ventures.
Zap Xebra PK
- Sebastian Blanco
- Aug 8, 2012
The Zap Xebra. Wow. There's a vehicle we haven't written about in a long, long while. Don't get your hopes up Zap fans (by which we mean Zapp Brannigan, of course), because even though we're doing so now, the news isn't good. Almost 700 units, all produced during the 2008 model year, are being recalled – again – by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for brake issues. In 2009, 738 units of the 2008 model year Xebras were recalled for not being able to brake in
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX