Toyota has announced a voluntary of around 2.5 million vehicles in the US for faulty window switches. The automaker says the driver's side power window master switch may develop a sticky or notchy feel during operation, and that if owners or technicians apply commercial lubricant, the switch my smoke or catch fire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX